LABORERS Janitorial and Firewatchers needed NOW!
Mare Island Dry Dock LLC Vallejo CA
Experience not required. We offer a great training, opportunity for growth for those who want to learn and earn! We have work!!!
This is a unionized crew member reporting to a Foreman conducting a variety of facilities maintenance and ship yard general labor.
Standard Work Hours:
M-F 7-330pm with opportunity for weekend overtime and night shift differentials. This is a real career position offering the opportunity to learn while you earn valuable general labor skills in the maritime industry.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must be able to pass drug test & Respirator Fit Test after offered position.
High School Diploma/GED
Additionally, this position may require:
Lifting up to 75 lbs. above knees for several hours.
Lifting 30 lbs. above head for several hours.
Working in awkward positions on knees or bent at the knees for several hours.
Walking over 3 miles a day
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer an excellent benefits package, including:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- $15-16/hr - with weekly pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Optional Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- 401K with a Company match
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Ability to effectively work with others at all levels
WHAT WE OFFER
- Ability to manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Exhibit commitment to quality-work within a team driven environment
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding client requirements and expectations
- Value on good attendance and quality output
- We are dedicated to the well-being of our team members through a comprehensive compensation and benefits program. You'll work hard... you'll play hard. No compromise.
- Weekly payroll
- Traditional 401k Payroll Deferral Program
- Union Pension
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- PTO (vacation and sick leave programs)
- 24/7 Employee Support Services
- Unionized work unit with the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers
At Mare Island Dry Dock, LLC our first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
We are looking for people with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you are qualified, this is the company for you.
ABOUT MARE ISLAND DRY DOCK LLC
Mare Island Dry Dock, LLC operates on an 18+ acre site of land located on Mare Island in Vallejo CA is the home of both Dry Dock #2 and Dry Dock #3 of which both are active concrete graving docks with the largest capacity being a length of 720 feet.
Visits us on the web at http://www.middllc.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. MARE ISLAND DRY DOCK, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.