JB BOSTICK Company
is looking for a talented Administrative Coordinator
(APC) for it's faced paced, dynamic office in Roseville CA. Excellent pay and benefits. Phenomenal construction industry team-driven organization.
The APC handles clerical and administrative duties and coordinates general administration within JB Bostick operations. The APC serves as a point of contact by linking employees, internal departments, and customers.
The APC position is vital support position with responsibilities that include supporting regular front and back-office administrative and clerical services to all members of the JB Bostick Team. This position is much more than a receptionist; though the incumbent is tasked with delivering support-concierge level customer service, such as greeting onsite visitors, screening and routing all phone calls, the incumbent must be able to take direction at all levels within the company, think quickly, multitask, and exercise critical thinking and good judgement skills on a daily basis.
The APC must engage in daily organizational administrative tasks such as filing, typing, copying, faxing, job tracking, and high-volume project management paired with dispatching support.
To be successful in this role, the incumben must deliver pleasant phone demeanor and personify professional etiquette, as well as the ability to take comprehensive phone and electronic messaging with legible hand-writing. This position requires excellent organizational skills along with the multi-tasking capabilities to prioritize tasks and meet aggressive deadlines. Appearance must be neat and clean construction office attire. Finally, Incumbent must possess the ability to retain and deploy new information quickly as well as adapt to a rapid changing environment.
The APC is a full-time non-exempt status classification and reports to the Office Manager.
Required & Preferred Skills and Education:
- Receiving tasks from others and ensuring that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Greeting visitors and directing/routing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic to complex office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and analytical/data reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients/customers, visitors/general public
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements, job tracking, and budget management assistance.
- Other duties as assigned and directed
- High school diploma or equivalent required; academic background in business administration
- Several years of experience in administrative support roles or office management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem-solver.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a meticulous approach to administrative tasks.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Ability to perform work with limited supervision.
Normal working hours from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Are you an experienced Administrative Support Professional who is passionate about delivering concierge level customer service? Are you a problem solver that gets excited when a problem is more complex or more difficult, rather than less? Do you have the experience and requirements as listed above? If the answer is YES, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE OFFER
We are dedicated to the well-being of our team members through a comprehensive compensation and benefits program. You'll work hard... you'll play hard. No compromise.
- Weekly payroll
- Traditional 401k Payroll Deferral Program with company match
- Group Medical and Dental Program
- PTO (vacation and sick leave programs)
- Paid Company Holidays
JB Bostick's first core value is to treat people fairly and do the right thing and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
MAKE YOUR MOVE
We are looking for a candidate with the same enthusiasm, passion, and respect for hard work that brought us to where we are today. Are you a person that can make a difference? If the answer is, “Yes!” we look forward to meeting you!
If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you meet the qualifications for this position, then this is the company for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.