Palm Academy is hiring Daycare/Childcare Teacher Aides NOW!
Great for early childhood development students seeking a career working with children. Palm offers great compensation paired with a full suite of benefits for full time teachers status! Competitive pay with medical, dental, and vision insurance. Company paid life insurance, STD/LTD Supplemental Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan with matching employer contributions. Paid sick time. Childcare tuition discounts. Paid professional development days.
At Palm Academy, we seek out the best in child care talent, those who have the same vision for supporting the growth and development of children as we do. If you see yourself as one who has a passion for providing the best in early childhood education, we invite you to apply today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Preschool Teacher toddler program
- Diaper Changing, cleaning, food preparation
- Assist in storytelling
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.
- Observe and monitor each child to ensure their social competencies, interactions and cleanliness throughout each day
- Adhere to company policies and procedures to ensure and maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Ability to observe, assess and report any suspicion of child abuse or neglect to the appropriate channels
- May perform other related duties
- Partially qualified preschool teacher – 6 ECE units completed and a desire to continue in at least 2 semester units of ECE each semester to become a qualified preschool teacher
About Palm Academy
- Ability to read, write, and interpret documents and reports relating to safety rules, operating, instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Since 2006, Palm Academy has been working with the families in the Fremont community to helping to raise healthy, happy children. Palm Academy childcare professionals are passionate about maintaining the highest standards of education and care so that each child, from 6 weeks to 18 years, is given the best possible opportunity for success. Their daycare programs are designed to include every member of your family so that you only have one stop you need to make for all of your childcare needs. At Palm Academy, they deeply care about helping parents save time and money while also helping children grow into the adults parents aspire them to be.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/H/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.