Certified Payroll Specialist - Public Works/Prevailing Wage Expert
. Full-Time hourly compensation. We offer a 4/10 or 5/8 flexible work schedule paired within a pet friendly office.
We are seeking an experienced certified payroll specialist with California public works labor compliance and prevailing wage expertise
for a fast paced, busy, and growing construction company located in Rocklin.
In this role you will compile, process, and maintain labor compliance and certified payroll records. It is important to ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s payroll. You will participate in daily data entry, assist in payroll processing and oversee certified payroll reporting.
We are very interested in talking to candidates who can contribute at a higher level capacity having had experience in high volume, construction certified payroll.
Candidate Qualification Requirements...
Job Duties Summary...
- Min 4 years public works labor compliance and certified payroll reporting experience
- XML Document Review and Upload to DIR eCPR Form
- LCP Tracker Job Setup and Certified Payroll Report Processing
- Apprentice Program Management
- Public Works Labor Compliance Administration
- Good Excel skills
- Professional and friendly demeanor
- Ability to perform basic administrative, clerical and data entry
- Awesome interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgement, attention to detail and accuracy to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to professionally interact with subcontractors/ vendors
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and accept instruction and offer critique professionally at all times
- Knowledge of various construction trades classifications
- Understanding of labor compliance practices and techniques
- Understanding of State and Federal labor standards (California Labor Code)
- Must love dogs and can work in a pet friendly office
About Rua and Son Mechanical...
- Identify appropriate wage determinations per job requirements
- Manage prevailing wage determination updates and apply as appropriate
- Certified payroll reporting and labor compliance
- Review weekly payroll prior to finalizing
- Monitor employee apprenticeship program participation
- Monitor and report skilled and trained workforce as required
- Problem solve labor compliance challenges/issues
- Provide administrative support to management
At Rua & Son Mechanical the design and installation of metal roof and wall systems along with custom fabricated sheet metal and full roofing division is the cornerstone of our business. We have been in business since 1987 doing HVAC, sheet metal and metal roof and wall systems. Since 1994 we have exclusively designed fabricated and installed metal roof and wall systems for all types of applications after over 25 years of solely focusing on this unique field we are known for our complex projects quality workmanship, attention to detail and are preferred installers for many manufacturers.
Our commitment is to provide the highest craftsmanship, service and efficiency to our clients. Our projects range from very large public works projects to high end residential and extend throughout Northern and Southern California.
Interested? We offer a fun and fast paced pet friendly working environment. We work hard. We play hard. Flexible alternative 4/10 or 5/8 work week is available.
If you're an experienced construction labor compliance specialist that meets the required qualifications for this position, then we want to hear from you today!
Please make sure you upload both your professional resume and a cover letter explaining how you meet the qualifications. Rua and Son Mechanical is an equal employment opportunity employer. No phone calls or walk ins please apply online today!