Bargas Environmental Consulting is searching for talented folks who have awesome passion for supporting the environmental consulting industry throughout California. We offer careers in staff admin support, field biology and project management. Great base pay with benefits.
Are you fearless with utilizing and learning cloud based systems? Are you experienced in supporting multiple projects with competing priorities? Can you handle both simple to more complex client service and support concurrently while interacting with high profile clients, peers and management? Love handling multiple projects and competing deadlines all the while demonstrating you have a positive attitude? Then Bargas might have the right job for you! Bargas Environmental Consulting LLC is a unique business engaged in providing advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on environmental issues, such as the control of environmental contamination from pollutants, toxic substances, and hazardous materials. Bargas is ready to bring on new employees to help support their grown business operations...
What do you like to do every day?
- Tell us what your environmental areas of expertise are and your level of field biology project management.
- Or--do you have awesome administrative/support skills and desire to bring your talents to our Sacramento Office?
What we're looking for are folks with...
- Expertise in supporting/managing multiple clients that are geographically dispersed in northern and southern California
- Administrative Support skills and passion to making a difference
- Expertise with multiple and complex business transactions
- Field Biologists with excellent project management expertise
- Systems Management experience
- Analytical mind capabilities
- Critical thinking capabilities
- A passion and love for helping and supporting people
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Office 365 Environment (Sharepoint, Outlook, Office etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Interested in a career within the environmental consulting environment? Please apply along with submitting your resume and cover letter explaining your unique areas of expertise...also tell us why you'd enjoy a career with Bargas. No phone calls or walk in's please. Submit your application, resume and cover letter today! Visit us at www.BargasConsulting.com