CxORE (pronounced core):
CxORE provides Business Process Services and Management within these functional areas: administration, finance, human resources, technology, and strategy. Our goal is to create newfound capacity for organizations so they can focus on their purpose and performance while CxORE concentrates on critical business services.
POSITION OVERVIEW: Intake Coordinator - Project Based Temporary Position
The Intake Coordinator
is responsible for collecting participant information and completing the appropriate enrollment documents for an Inclusive Economic Development program. The Intake Coordinator must be able to research and compile missing information as well determine which program partner a participant should be aligned with. The Intake Coordinator is also responsible for the registering and communicating with participants of the Programs, webinars and on-one-on technical assistance sessions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor, process, and complete all submitted intake forms helping participants where needed
- Work with various Partners (Chambers of Commerce, PBIDs) members and employees when needed
- Work within the projects client relationship manager (CRM) software to capture all data
- Maintain confidential, accurate and complete files for all program participants
- Communicate what services are offered through the program
- Work closely with the Program Managers and Directors to ensure program success
- Ensure each program participant seeking technical assistance or a wanting to attend a webinar is able to schedule using the automated system.
- Coordinate aspects of video calls (Zoom) and webinars
- Assist with gathering and preparation of information for the timely submission of billing and other reports required by funding source
- Assist with outreach efforts to keep participants actively engaged in the program and to ensure follow through on intake form submission; and
- Ensure accurate and timely entry into the Program’s database
- Bachelor’s degree is desired or equivalent work and education experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software, such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and social media platforms, CRM’s, Zoom, and ZOHO.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to assist in coordination and trouble shoot issues with Zoom and webinar events.
- Able to critically evaluate information gathered from various sources.
- Ability to research, solve issues, be a self-starter, and be results oriented
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and results oriented.
- Flexibility, creativity, enthusiasm, ability to multi-task.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish, Mandarin, Chinese, English)
- This is a full-time, temporary position based upon the performance of this Program and does not offer benefits. This term is expected to run through at least December 31, 2020 and may extend into Q1 2021.
Interested in a new kind of professional career environment?
Please apply along with submitting your resume and cover letter explaining your unique areas of expertise that would fit within a client service support system...also tell us why you'd enjoy a career with CxORE. No phone calls or walk in's please. Submit your application, resume and cover letter today! Visit us at www.CxORE.com