CARPENTERS, MASONS, OPERATORS, FOREMAN(S)
McCuen Construction Inc. is an established and growing Northern California based General Engineering Construction company looking for qualified and skilled tradesmen to tackle the work load we have on the books and beyond. If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you are qualified, this is the company for you. We offer prevailing wage rates (on PW projects) with very competitive base rates. We also offer Health, 401K contribution, and other benefits.
- Perform your specialty trade/skills such as mason, carpenter, equipment operator, foreman, electrician etc
- Interpret plans to provide high quality construction trade work
- Communicate with Foreman to maintain as-built drawings
- Work well with all parties involved including, coworkers, inspectors and management
- Work in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
If you have the skills and abilities as required above, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today!
- Minimum 2 years of experience in commercial construction projects.
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able and willing to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
- Can communicate verbally and in written word in English
- Comfortable with electronic time and attendance systems
- Can perform new hire onboarding electronically
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Valid CDL and Clean DMV record
- Flexibility to work extra hours