MobileHRnow LLC is recruiting top talent trade skills for McCuen Construction Inc. As a Workforce Planning Partner, we are screening and presenting qualified candidates for the position outlined below. Interested? Read on and apply today!
CONSTRUCTION GRADE SETTER
McCuen Construction Inc. is an established and growing Northern California based General Engineering Construction company looking for qualified and skilled site work hands to tackle the work load we have on the books and beyond. If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you are qualified, this is the company for you. We offer prevailing wage rates (on PW projects) with very competitive base rates. We also offer Health, 401K contribution, and other benefits.
- Assist construction site workers in grading and underground operations
- Interpret survey stakes and plans to provide control ahead of grading and underground operations
- Communicate with Foreman to maintain as-built drawings
- Work well with all parties involved including, coworkers, inspectors and management
- Work in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of experience in civil site-work
- Minimum 3 years of experience with grade setting
- Thorough understanding of the standards of grade setting
- Proficiency in the use of GPS and Laser systems
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able and willing to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Valid CDL and Clean DMV record
- Flexibility to work extra hours
If you have the skills and abilities as required above, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today!