CONSTRUCTION HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATORS
McCuen Construction Inc. is an established and growing Northern California based General Engineering Construction company looking for qualified and skilled heavy equipment operators to tackle the work load we have on the books and beyond.
We are Signatory with the OE3 of Northern CA
and all applicants must be a registered OE3 union member (apprentice or journeyman) in order to be considered for employment with MCI.
If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you are qualified, this is the company for you.
- Registered Member of the OE3 in good standing
- Proficiently and safely operate a variety of underground and/or grading equipment such as Backhoe, Excavator, Loader, Dozer, Scraper, Compactor, Pipe Layer
- Excavate safe accurate trenches and/or effectively grade site as directed.
- Work well with all parties involved including, coworkers, inspectors and management
- Perform work in a safe and efficient way according to all Cal/OSHA rules and regulations
- Thorough understanding of, and ability to follow, standard grade control
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able and willing to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Valid CDL Clean DMV record
- Flexibility to work extra hours
If you have the skills and abilities as required above, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today! No walk ins or phone calls at this time.