MobileHRnow LLC is recruiting top talent trade skills for McCuen Construction Inc. As a Workforce Planning Partner, we are screening and presenting qualified candidates for the position outlined below. Interested? Read on and apply today!
CONSTRUCTION UNDERGROUND LEAD MAN
McCuen Construction Inc. is an established and growing Northern California based General Engineering Construction company looking for qualified and skilled site work hands to tackle the work load we have on the books and beyond. If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you are qualified, this is the company for you. We offer prevailing wage rates (on PW projects) with very competitive base rates. We also offer Health, 401K contribution, and other benefits.
- The ability to perform accurate sewer, water and storm drain materials take offs
- Lead crew in daily underground operations
- Layout with control, all excavations utilizing plans, survey stakes and lasers
- Install and test, all pipe and facilities per plans and specifications
- Collaborate with Foreman to maintain as-built drawings
- Work well with all parties involved including, coworkers, inspectors and management
- Perform work in a safe and efficient way according to all OSHA rules and regulations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience installing wet utilities, dry utilities a plus
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Able to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
- Education: High School or equivalent
- Trench Safety/Confined Space Certifications
- Valid CDL Clean DMV record
- Flexibility to work extra hours
If you have the skills and abilities as required above, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today!