MobileHRnow LLC is recruiting top talent candidates for McCuen Construction Inc. As a Workforce Planning Partner, we are screening and presenting qualified candidates for the position outlined below. Interested? Read on and apply today!
McCuen Construction Inc. is an established and growing Northern California based General Engineering Construction company looking for qualified and skilled site work hands to tackle the work load we have on the books and beyond. If you are interested in joining a company with the opportunity to follow your career path and feel you are qualified, this is the company for you. We offer prevailing wage rates (on PW projects) with very competitive base rates. We also offer Health, 401K contribution, and other benefits.
- Comprehend and apply civil plans
- Perform accurate dirt, aggregate, and underground materials take offs from plans
- Manage all operations, utilizing crews, equipment, plans, survey stakes, laser and GPS as necessary
- Maintain daily job reports, weekly schedules, resource scheduling and communication
- Maintain as-built drawings
- Conduct daily relevant safety tailgate meetings
- Enforce safety rules, including PPE, public protection, and site protection
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in civil site-work
- Min 3 years’ experience as grading Foreman
- Min 3 years’ experience underground Foreman
- Computer skills:
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency utilizing PDF and file management
- Trench Safety/Confined Space, OSHA 30 Certifications
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able and willing to communicate with the public and co-workers effectively
- Education, High School or equivalent
- Valid CDL and Clean DMV record
- Flexibility to work extra hours
If you have the skills and abilities as required above, then we want to hear from you! Please apply today!