McCuen Construction i
s currently seeking a talented Commercial Construction Sr. Project Manager for our Northern CA public and private projects region. We are looking for a talented and process oriented Construction Sr, Project Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
We are recruiting now for very hard-working talent that has expertise with commercial, public works construction project management. This is an intense multi-tasking role in a dynamic, productive and fun environment. In this role, you will lead the overall project(s) to ensure timely schedules are met and within budget. Duties include hiring laborers and negotiating contracts, and obtain all permits for a building site as well as overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion, reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs, as well as managing all onsite and offsite construction trades, and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Proven working experience in construction management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate good math skills (adding, subtracting, calculating percentages etc)
- Must enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate your awesome leadership skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer literate and able to use common office machines
- Must have reliable transportation
- Coordinate, implement and monitor Project Staff, including Sub-contractor contracts
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with vendors, subcontractors and owner
- Punctual, reliable and able to maintain a consistent work schedule
- Self-motivated with positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong knowledge of excel, adobe, word perfect and outlook
- Must have reliable professional references (min 2 people in a supervisory capacity complete with phone, email, and professional relationship to you)
- Biweekly Pay-every other Friday
- Group Health: Medical
- 401k Deferral Program
- 7 paid holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 24/7 employee service and support
If you're interested in a new career opportunity McCuen Construction, we want to hear from you! Please complete our online application and upload your resume by applying today! All applicants MUST complete our online application by clicking on the apply link from this job posting. Our Workforce Planning Specialist looks forward to connecting with interested candidates.
There's no career-limit to what you can achieve at McCuen Construction.
McCuen Construction Inc. (MCI) is a general engineering and building contractor specializing in Public Works projects throughout Northern California. With extensive experience in multiple delivery methods, MCI’s experience includes constructing new buildings, renovations and modernizations. We take great pride in developing relationships with our employees and customers that are based on respect, trust and open communication.
Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.