Broadway (17th and Broadway downtown) is hiring!!
Do you enjoy playing a musical instrument? Do you play in a garage band and are seeking a second career that involves working with and selling a variety of both acoustic and electric musical instruments? Tired of working the music store scene and want to increase your earning potential and still play local gigs at night? LOOK NO FURTHER!!
Full time. Great compensation paired with generous company sponsored fringe benefits plus weekly sales bonuses. Growth opportunities, career advancement in a fast paced and dynamic team of pawn professionals.
We are recruiting now for hard-working talent that has expertise with customer merchandising, and/or ambitious problem solving type personalities with expertise in musical instruments. This is an intense customer service role in a productive and fun environment with a focus on delivering awesome customer service sales and support.
The Sales Lending Associate must have true entrepreneurial spirit
. Honesty and integrity characteristics are not only professionally desired, but are required. Primary responsible for identifying quality musical instruments in proper working condition, processing quality sales transactions, account balancing financials and customer service follow up through e-mail and in person.
Duties of this job include
To get you acclimated into your new role as a Sales Lending Associate, Loyalty Pawn will provide you the proper learning tools and training in order to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible by combining on-the-job experience with formal training. The goal is to provide you the knowledge and exposure needed to help ensure your success as a new Loyalty Pawn Sales Lending Associate.
- Accountable for the day-to-day sales of all merchandise with focus on musical instruments by promoting a positive and productive customer service oriented environment
- Promote company values and providing excellent customer service
- Partner with the Store Manager to maximize financial goals and makes adjustments as necessary
- Performs sales and loan transactions while developing pawnbroker skills
- Handles all cash and negotiable items with established policies, procedures and practices
- Administer processes and procedures within the store to include inventory management, product knowledge, merchandising and shop presentation
- Must have knowledge of a variety of acoustic and electric musical instruments (guitars, keyboards, wind instruments etc)
- Prefer experience in a fast paced, dynamic and customer oriented environment including retail/sales; or willing to train
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate good math skills (adding, subtracting, calculating percentages etc)
- Must enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate your awesome customer service skills
- High energy sales personality and entrepreneurial spirit with proven leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Cash handling experience required
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer literate and able to use common office machines
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent attendance record
- Must have reliable professional references (min 2 people in a supervisory capacity complete with phone, email, and professional relationship to you)
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry items up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally move items up to 75 lbs.
- Energetic and able to work quickly and precisely under pressure
- Good Math (adding, subtracting, dividing, calculating percentages)
- Good critical thinking skills
- Good problem-solution skills
- Excellent (authentic) Customer Service
- Ability to be a solid team-player and individual contributor
- Group Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic and Rx
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- 401k with employer match
- Employer Paid Life Insurance with AD&D
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- 24/7 employee service and support
If you're interested in a new career opportunity as a pawn professional, we want to hear from you! Please complete our online application and upload your resume by applying today! Our Workforce Planning Specialist looks forward to connecting with interested candidates.
There's no career-limit to what you can achieve as a pawn professional. At Loyalty Pawn, we strive to alter the “stereotype” of our industry that the media and Hollywood has pushed for years and invite you to come into any one of our 5 locations to receive superior customer service, and to enjoy the benefits that our business has to offer in retail sales or short-term loans. Our stores provide a clean, bright environment with friendly loan associates who are there to help. We have state of the art surveillance and security systems, so our team members and our customers can rest assured that their items are well protected while in our safe-keeping.
We believe in supporting our local communities that have aided in our success. We belong to the Sacramento Chamber of Commerce, the Roseville Chamber of Commerce, and the Del Paso Area Development Association. We are members of the Collateral Loan and Secondhand Dealers Association of California. We maintain working relationships with local law enforcement within the cities of Sacramento, Roseville, and West Sacramento, as well as Sacramento County. We contribute time and financial resources to the Boy Scouts of America, the Sacramento Police Officers Association Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Sacramento County Sheriffs Star 6 Foundation, as well as several local schools.
Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.