is expanding and currently seeking talented shipping and receiving Online Sales Associates for our West Sacramento eBay Sales Store Location.
Full time. Great compensation paired with generous company sponsored fringe benefits. Join our growing, fast paced and dynamic team of pawn professionals. Recently nominated in the Best Places to Work Contest in Sacramento!
We are recruiting now for very hard-working talent that has expertise with customer merchandising, or if an ambitious problem solving type, we are willing to train. This is an intense customer service role in a productive and fun environment with a focus on delivering awesome customer service sales and support. The Online Shipping/Sales Associate must have true entrepreneurial spirit. Honesty and integrity characteristics are not only professionally desired, but are required. Primary responsible for identifying quality musical instruments in proper working condition, processing quality sales transactions, account balancing financials and customer service follow up through e-mail and in person.
What you will do...
To get you acclimated into your new role as Online Shipping Sales Associate along with Loyalty Pawn providing proper training development in order to get you up to speed in the most efficient way possible by combining on-the-job experience with formal training. The goal is to provide you the knowledge and exposure needed to help ensure your success within our eBAY Sales Support environment:
What we require from applicants...
- Maintaining and organizing the warehouse and ordering shipping supplies
- Operating hand-truck, and pallet-jack to move heavy freight
- Answering shipping phone calls and replying to emails in a well spoken/well written manner
- Accountable for the day-to-day online operations by promoting a positive and productive work environment
- Promote company values and providing excellent customer service
- Partners with the eBay Manager to maximize financial goals and makes adjustments as necessary
- Performs while developing pawnbroker skills
- Handles all cash and negotiable items with established policies, procedures and practices
- Administer processes and procedures within the eBay sales section to include inventory management, product knowledge, merchandising and online photo presentation
- Carefully, yet expediently packaging goods for transport. These goods range from sturdy and durable to incredibly fragile
- Staging packages for shipment in an organized manner
- Materials handling using warehouse equipment, including dollies, carts, hand trucks, pallet jacks
- Accepting new inventory and following inventory control protocol
- Completing inventory audit checklists to ensure physical presence of inventory
- Occasional testing & cleaning of received inventory to ensure functionality
- Online Sales support includes:
- Taking photos of products to be sold
- Creating detailed, eye catching listings for items on eCommerce sites
- Frequent, thorough communication with buyers and potential customers
- Following company protocol for processing returns and refunds
- Filing paper records as dictated by store protocol
- Warehouse upkeep:
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization warehouse work area
- Completing inventory audits of supplies for fulfillment needs
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Prefer minimum 1 yr experience in a fast paced, dynamic and customer oriented shipping/receiving environment including retail/sales
- Must be able to demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Must be able to demonstrate good math skills (adding, subtracting, calculating percentages etc)
- Must enjoy working with the public and be able to demonstrate your awesome customer service skills
- High energy personality and entrepreneurial spirit with proven shipping logistics skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Computer literate and able to use common office machines and online/cloud based software
- Experience with eBAY sales a huge plus!!
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent attendance record
- Must have reliable professional references (min 2 people in a supervisory capacity complete with phone, email, and professional relationship to you)
- Ability to repeatedly lift and carry items up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally move items up to 100 lbs.
- Energetic and able to work quickly and precisely under pressure
- Good Math (adding, subtracting, dividing, calculating percentages)
- Good critical thinking skills
- Good problem-solution skills
- Excellent (authentic) Customer Service
- Ability to be a solid team-player and individual contributor
- Group Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic and Rx
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) employer paid!!
- 401k with employer match (after 1 year)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance with AD&D
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid holidays
- 24/7 employee service and support
If you're interested in a new career opportunity as a pawn professional, we want to hear from you! Please complete our online application and upload your resume. There's no career-limit to what you can achieve as a pawn professional.
At Loyalty Pawn, we strive to alter the “stereotype” of our industry that the media and Hollywood has pushed for years and invite you to come into any one of our 5 locations to receive superior customer service, and to enjoy the benefits that our business has to offer in retail sales or short-term loans. Our stores provide a clean, bright environment with friendly loan associates who are there to help. We have state of the art surveillance and security systems, so our team members and our customers can rest assured that their items are well protected while in our safe-keeping.
Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.