Westcal Management is currently seeking to hire general laborers (Maintenance Support) for Residential Maintenance support, Full time. Great compensation paired with generous company sponsored fringe benefits. Immediate hiring! Apply today!
Job Summary - General Labor (Maintenance Technician level 2 (entry skill level)
Apartment maintenance technicians as general labor should have a good working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and general mechanical and at least one year of experience in a maintenance related field. The following skills are essential to getting the job done:
- Troubleshooting – the ability to problem solve and figure out why equipment is malfunctioning is essential for apartment technicians
- General trade skills – general handyman skills to finish general repairs, such as window and door replacements, or make plumbing and electrical fixes
- Physical endurance – the job of an apartment maintenance technician is physically strenuous and requires the ability to stand, lift, climb, bend, push, pull, and kneel
- Communication skills – apartment maintenance technicians need healthy interpersonal and communication skills to communicate solutions to apartment residents and follow up on repairs
- Organizational skills – the ability to keep track of multiple work orders and repairs, while prioritizing emergencies, is essential for apartment maintenance technicians
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general labor skills applied to property maintenance or related general labor experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality, prompt and professional response to resident service requests
- Flexible availability to cover on-call hours
- Team Driven Attitude (reliable, dependable, accountable)
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass criminal background check and non DOT drug screen
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality customer care
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
About Westcal Management
Westcal's talent mission is to recruit, hire and retain the best qualified and most diverse workforce possible to support our residential and commercial properties. We strive to establish and maintain a productive and mutually rewarding relationship. We work very hard to foster team environments through holiday gatherings and fun company activities. We continue to evaluate benefits and ensure that employees feel guided, protected and nurtured as they work through their career and life goals. Committed to remain flexible with our internal and external operations in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry, employees and clients.
- Generous Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic and Rx
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Biweekly Pay via direct deposit (get paid every other Friday)
- 24/7 employee service and support
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- 7 paid holidays
- Employer paid Life/AD&D
Westcal Management is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Westcal Management also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is Westcal's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants--
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Westcal Management locations unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If hired, must pass criminal background check, have clean MVR, and pass non DOT drug screen. Apply today!!