Westcal Management is currently seeking to hire a high quality senior level Residential Maintenance Technician with journeyman general labor skill set. Full time. Great compensation paired with generous company sponsored fringe benefits. Immediate hiring! Apply today!
Job Summary - Maintenance Technician (Sr Maintenance Skill Level(
Routine and Turnover Apartment Maintenance
- Apartment Plumbing
- Fixture Replacements
- Leaking Pipes
- Hot Water Repairs and Replacement
- Apartment Electrical
- Breaker Repairs/Replacement
- Light Fixture Installation and Troubleshoot
- GFCI and Outlet Maintenance
- Appliance Repairs and Installation
- Sheetrock Repairs and Texture
- Apartment Painting
- Grounds Porter Duties
- Minimum of three (3) years solid experience in all aspects of general labor skills applied to property maintenance or related general labor experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality, prompt and professional response to resident service requests
- Demonstrated experience in lighting, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry and pool maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to cover ground porter duties
- Flexible availability to cover on-call hours
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass criminal background check and non DOT drug screen
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality customer care
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
About Westcal Management
Westcal's talent mission is to recruit, hire and retain the best qualified and most diverse workforce possible to support our residential and commercial properties. We strive to establish and maintain a productive and mutually rewarding relationship. We work very hard to foster team environments through holiday gatherings and fun company activities. We continue to evaluate benefits and ensure that employees feel guided, protected and nurtured as they work through their career and life goals. Committed to remain flexible with our internal and external operations in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry, employees and clients.
- Generous Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic and Rx
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit
- Biweekly Pay via direct deposit (get paid every other Friday)
- 24/7 employee service and support
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Sick Leave Program
- 7 paid holidays
- Employer paid Life/AD&D
Westcal Management is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Westcal Management also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is Westcal's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants--
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Westcal Management locations unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If hired, must pass criminal background check, have clean MVR, and pass non DOT drug screen. Apply today!!