Westcal Management is currently seeking a talented Apartment Property Manager for an apartment complex of 100+ units in the greater Sacramento area. Immediate hiring! FREE Housing 1bd/1ba. Join our growing, fast paced and dynamic team today!
Gather and interpret current market and economic trends that may impact the community. Organize day to day operations; Ensure effective communication between management staff, vendors, and tenants. Implements supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Westcal Management policy and applicable laws through good planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems that will yield win-win solutions.
- Minimum of one (1) year solid experience in all aspects of apartment property.
- Prefer apartment management within 80+ units or more.
- Demonstrated ability in planning, delegating and coordinating the work of others
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing problems, developing alternatives and implementing effective strategies
- Knowledge of risk management
- Extensive knowledge in landlord, tenant and rental housing laws
- Ability to lead staff and build a team atmosphere
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible and able to multitask
- Must be able to demonstrate your creative and motivating personality to inspire a team-driven work environment
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must pass criminal background check and 5 panel non DOT drug screen
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver high quality customer care
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
About Westcal Management
Westcal's talent mission is to recruit, hire and retain the best qualified and most diverse workforce possible to support our residential and commercial properties. We strive to establish and maintain a productive and mutually rewarding relationship. Recently we have forged new relationships and reinforced existing ones with benefit administrators to make the best of our available resources. We also work very hard to foster team environments through holiday gatherings and fun company activities. We continue to evaluate benefits and ensure that employees feel guided, protected and nurtured as they work through their career and life goals. Committed to remain flexible with our internal and external operations in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the industry, employees and clients.
- Group Health: Medical, Dental, Vision, Chiropractic and Rx
- Employer Paid Life Insurance with AD&D
- Cal Savers - 401k Roth Retirement Program
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- 7 paid holidays
- 24/7 employee service and support
Westcal Management is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Westcal Management also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is Westcal's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Note to Applicants--
Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of Westcal Management locations unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable state and local law.
Apply today! Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. If hired, must pass criminal background check, have clean MVR, and pass saliva drug screen. Apply today!!